domingo, 7 de octubre de 2012

New goodies / blog banner <3


I got a new goodies today , I am a HUGE fan of hello kitty and since my name is Barbara one of my nick names is "barbie" so i love everything that has the name barbie on it <3 & plus all the barbie stuff is super cute and fabulous <3 ;)) also sooo happy that the marilyn mac collection is available here ;) live nude lipsticks <3

Finally is starting to feel cold here , getting ready for fall ;)

Soooo excited because I finally made a banner for my blog yay!!! :) thanks Kath for telling me xoxoxo

Www.peaceloveandfashion.blogspot.com

2 comentarios:

  1. Love your new banner hun!! It is so cute!! & love all your new stuff!! I love hello kitty and Barbie!! I decked out my car in hello kitty so my boyfriend won't drive it lol!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you!!! Xo :) i love get new goodies ! LOL that is so funny about your car!!! :)

      Eliminar