viernes, 4 de octubre de 2013

My shoe collection!!!!!!


Hiiiiiii! I know i promise to post this since last week and the post was already done but somehow there was something wrong with my phone that day and I could'nt so Im finally free from school finals!!! and found sometime to make this post ;)

ENJOY!!!!!!!!! ♥


I love shoes!!!!.... Can you tell ??? LoL
Im not a brand girl i mean obviously I lor designer shoes but if the shoe is great and its not from a designer i'll buy it anyways



As you can see I love nudes & sparkly / glittery shoes i do wear black but nude is my main color it goes great with everything














As you can see I love nudes & sparkly / glittery shoes i do wear black but nude is my main color it goes great with everything
And here it is a glimpse of my shoes !!! what do you think ??? ........... maybe i should do the same with amkeup and bags !!! or clothes!!♥ Since I have too many of everything!!! ♥ its crazy LOL!

"Shoe love is true love "

xoxoxoxoxo
Contact @xobarbie_tamez

or www.xobarbietamez.buzznet.com









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario